Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Little Helper

Lucas LOVES to wash dishes. He also enjoys sweeping, cleaning the toliets, and dusting. I just hope this continues until he is 18 years old. Any suggestions?

4 comments:

alston said...

hey kim - glad you started a blog! and how great that lucas likes doing dishes...neither of mine ever went through that phase:)

Tricia said...

Hi Kim, can you send Lucas over to give Jim lessons on the idea of being eager to do the dishes :)
the blog sounds like fun!

Swanky Mom said...

Thank you for inviting me to your "life sharing" I find it wonderful that you have a blog now, I've been trying to set up one for my family and friends back in Mexico... maybe soon.
I think is adorable that Lucas loves helping around, we need to introduce him to my little "mess experts".
Gladys

Allison said...

LOVE IT! Can't wait to see photos on a regular basis. I vote Jonah II on the new baby name!!!!!